terms & conditions.
N.P GRANAZI LIMITED is located at:
Heracleous 8, Strovolos, Nicosia
2040, Cyprus Business address:
Leoforos Agion Omologiton 14 Nicosia
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use γρανάζι’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Cyprus. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Products, Orders, and Refunds
A reference to a Product on the Website does not imply or guarantee that it is or will be available at the time of your order. All of our Products are subject to availability and prevailing market conditions, and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, to discontinue offering certain Products and to substitute Products without prior notice.
After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your order. Please note that that this does not confirm that your order has been accepted and is under processing. Our acceptance of your order will take place once the order has been processed and is available for collection by you.
Non-acceptance of an order may be due to the one of the following:
- The products are out of stock.
- We were unable to obtain authorization for your payment.
- A price or product description error is identified.
- You are not eligible to buy certain products.
In case of non-acceptance of your order for any reason, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
You must be aged 18 or over to purchase alcohol. It is an offence to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18 in Cyprus or for anyone under the age of 18 to purchase it. When ordering and making a payment you will be required to confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
Alcohol is best enjoyed in moderation. Please drink responsibly.
Prices and Payment
Prices. You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers, or changes in applicable taxes or other charges, and you authorize us (or our third party-payment processor) to charge your payment method for the corresponding amount. We reserve the right to adjust prices as we may determine in our sole discretion, at any time and without notice, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed. The pick-up of Products by you after our delivery of such notice will confirm your acceptance of such changes, unless you cancel your order.
Payment and credit cards. Payment in full for the goods will be due and payable at the time of placing an order through our website. If you fail to make payment for the goods or if your payment card is not approved we will be unable to accept your order. You are responsible for providing to us valid credit card or payment account details and for the timely payment of all fees. You can only pay for products using a debit card or credit card. We accept the following cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro.
On the rare occasions a breakage occurs or goods are faulty, we will happily offer a replacement of the items in question. We must be notified of such within 3 working days and the goods returned within 7 days.
Important Note About Food Safety and Allergens
You are solely responsible for, and assume all risks related to, the proper and safe consumption of the Products. You are solely responsible for knowing about and monitoring any food allergies you may have, and consuming any Products accordingly. We attempt to display accurate images of the Products on the Website; however, we do not guarantee the accuracy of such materials and information. The appearance, color, size, condition, and other characteristics of each Product will vary from product to product. Images on the Website are examples only.
Unless otherwise stated, N.P Granazi Limited and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on γρανάζι’s website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from γρανάζι (www.granazi.eu) for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.granazi.eu
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.granazi.eu
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.granazi.eu
- Redistribute content from γρανάζι (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of N.P GRANAZI LIMITED; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of N.P GRANAZI LIMITED's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Assignment and Transfer: We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations to another entity. You may only assign or transfer your rights or your obligations under the Contract to another person if we agree in writing.
Variation. Any variation of the Contract only has effect if it is in writing and signed by you and us (or our respective authorised representatives).
Waiver. If we do not insist that you perform any of your obligations under the Contract, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you or that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive any rights, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any right related to any later default by you.
Severance. Each paragraph of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them is unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Third party rights. The Contract is between you and us. No other person has any rights to enforce any of its terms.
Governing law and jurisdiction. This Contract is governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and each party irrevocably agrees to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Contract to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Limitation of Liability
We only supply the products for use by you or your business, and you agree not to use the products for any resale purposes.
We will under no circumstances be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- any indirect or consequential loss.
Except as expressly stated in these terms, we do not give any representations, warranties or undertakings in relation to the products. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the products are suitable for your purposes.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control (Event Outside Our Control). If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- our obligations under the Terms and Conditions will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects delivery of our products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
If you have questions or comments relating to these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:N.P Granazi Ltd
Leoforos Agion Omologiton 14 Nicosia
Email: [email protected]@eu
Telephone: 22 681660